Re: Free falll TAPE ??

I suspect waxed waxed paper would work. One can cut the roll in two inch
lengths
with a jewelers' or hobby saw.

bc who wonders if waxed paper is still mfg'd.

I suspect the answer is "no". Waxed paper has become 'wax paper'.
Creamed corn and creamed cheese 'cream' corn and cheese. Dashed
line yielded to 'dash' line. The manufacturers have given up so we now
have nouns modifying nouns.

Wes Davis
(Who is sad at the inability of Americans to pronounce the language)