Re: Line break problem

This is not a Mac versus PC thing. Nor is it a Microsoft versus
non-Microsoft thing. It is a discrepancy/incompatibility between the
encoding used to send messages.

Perhaps, but I'm not so sure. As a point of information in sorting
out this Tower of Babel, I generally use Macs running Eudora, which
uses "Quoted-Printable" by default and scolds me whenever I try to
turn it off saying simply that that is a "bad idea." Accordingly, I
leave it on all the time. Nevertheless, I don't believe I have ever
had any problems with Phys-l or any other processor along the line
arbitrarily inserting hard line breaks.