Continued problems with line breaks and extra characters.

I continue to be bothered with funny line breaks and extra characters in
some of my e-mail messages that I get back from Phys-L, and also some
messages I get from others on the list. I have been working on this as
has my network guru. We are both stumped. We can't figure out who/what
is doing it. Has anyone else made any progress on this problem?

Michael D. Edmiston, Ph.D.
Professor of Chemistry and Physics
Bluffton College
Bluffton, OH 45817