Re: DVD back ups?

The free offer is also available for K-12 teachers in Canada.
Charter schools, private schools etc. are also eligible.

At 12:46 PM -0400 10/22/02, Hugh Haskell wrote:

On another note, Apple is currently offering a free copy of OS X.2
(Jaguar) to teachers. Go to their web site (www.apple.com) to order a
copy. Of course this offer occurs a few weeks after I purchase my copy.

However, this offer is only valid for pre-college teachers. I just
ordered mine and got the notification that it has been shipped, so
its a good offer. Any high school teacher who uses a Mac, either at
home or at school, should take advantage of the offer. It's worth
about $90. You can get to it at
<http://www.apple.com/education/macosxforteachers/>. If you are about
to buy a new Mac, don't bother. All new Macs are shipping with OS X
(10.2) installed.

Hugh