Re: easy (was: Lazy?)

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:09:12 -0500 Tina Fanetti <FanettT@WITCC.COM>
writes:
I find physics extremely interesting, and I could do it better
thanmost of my classmates in school, but I don't find it easy. Do
most of you
PHYS-L'ers find physics easy? Not me. I'll let my grad school grades

confirm that.... or my physics GRE scores.... I'm dumb in physics

Tina

Tina... Our ground working rules for this the Physhare net is to
avoid flaming anyone. This goes for yourself as well as others
on the listserve..

Herb