FCI in Spanish,German,Chinese,Malaysian,Finnish,Turkish

You can download the Force Concept Inventory (FCI -- updated version: 1995)
in English, Spanish, German, Malaysian, and Chinese at our web site:
<http://modeling.asu.edu>. Click on "Research and Evaluation".
Or go directly to:
<http://modeling.asu.edu/R&E/Research.html>

They are password-protected.
(To get the password, e-mail me or Larry Dukerich:
dukerich@asu.edu
It's better to e-mail me, for Larry is incredibly busy now.)

You can download the Mechanics Baseline Test in English, Spanish, German,
and Malaysian at the same place. Same password.

For the Finnish FCI and MBT, visit
<http://didactical.physics.helsinki.fi/dfp/testit.html>
Directions are given there, for how to get the password.

A Turkish FCI is available: get it in pdf from the author:
Muhsin Ogretme <ogretmem@boun.edu.tr>

Cheers,
Jane Jackson

Jane Jackson, Co-Director, Modeling Instruction Program
Box 871504, Dept.of Physics & Astronomy,ASU,Tempe,AZ 85287
480-965-8438/fax:965-7331 <http://modeling.asu.edu>
'The Earth is our home, and building a sustainable world
for future generations is our task'.