Re: Physics First Content (refocus) PART 1

In my previous post, partially shown below, the URL that I gave for the
Modeling Instruction program was incorrect. The correct URL is:

Modeling Instruction
<http://modeling.asu.edu>

Another resource for instructional materials that I did not include is the
recently posted portfolio of funded NSF instructional materials development
(IMD) programs:
<http://www.ehr.nsf.gov/esie/programs/IMD/imdawards.asp>

In addition, I wish to add two additional middle school programs:

FACETS (Foundations and Challenges to Encourage Technology-based Science)
<http://www.bc.k12.pa.us/science_technology/ResourceSection/Resource%20Secti
on/7-%20SCIENCE%20RESOURCES/ms_science_programs.htm>
<http://www.nas.edu/rise/examp12.htm>

and Learning by Design
<http://www.cc.gatech.edu/edutech/projects/lbdview.html>

Larry Woolf;General Atomics;San Diego CA
92121;Ph:858-526-8575;FAX:858-526-8568; www.ga.com;www.sci-ed-ga.org