Re: Lazy?

I believe Herb's analysis is right on the money, unless you have
fortunate access to a major municipal or major university library or a
specialized technical repository. For those of us out in the
boondocks,
the Internet is an informational Godsend.

The only drawback to using the Internet as your library is
that everyone
and anyone with access to a computer is free to post information. You
have to look carefully for credentials which accompany the
information.
You do have to take care where you're stepping and what
you're stepping
in out there on the Information Superhighway.

Another important caveat to the above, is that not all information in the
world has been put on the information highway and we shouldn't give students
the idea that a google search is all that is expected in research.

Joel R.