Re: Why Physics First?

I've mentioned this before, but it bears repeating. When I was in high
school 71-75 in Georgia, the fairly standard curriculum was what I'd call
Physics First and Last. They didn't call it that back then, the 9th graders
took something called "Physical Science" which was about 70% physics and 30%
Chemistry. Sophomores had Biology, Juniors had Chemistry, and Seniors
Physics. This was probably thought of as physics last, I thought it served
me well. Has this style curriculum changed sometime in the last 25 years?

Joel R.