Re: Star Hopping

On Tuesday, October 8, 2002, at 09:42 AM, Edmiston, Mike wrote:

I'd like to get one of the bright-green laser pointers and see if they
work, but they are not cheap. Has anyone tried one of these as a star
pointer?

We just got one for our observatory (Lucile Miller Observatory <http://users.twave.net/jafowiz/lmo.htm>) and it works perfectly!

Cheers,
Joe Heafner - Instructional Astronomy and Physics
Home Page http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/index.html
I don't have a Lexus, but I do have a Mac. Same thing.