Re: Student Questions

Your question is rather general - but I find that the most useful way to
check just how much a student really understands about forces is to get
him/her to draw free body diagrams. You can tell right away by what forces
they leave out (or the extras they stick in) just where their confusion
comes from.

Bob at PC

Tina Fanetti wrote:

Hi all
I am currently teaching forces to my general physics class. I ask th=
em if they are getting what I am doing...
She says she is confused and she doesn't get it.

How can I question her in a way that helps me see why she doesn't get=
it

Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429