From: Bob Sciamanda [mailto:trebor@VELOCITY.NET]
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2002 1:27 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Units conversion pop-up

Go to this URL to download "Convert", a units conversion program. Put it
on your desktop, where a click will launch a nice conversion table on
demand. (it's free and small - 152 kB)

http://www.joshmadison.com/software/convert/
It is prohibited for anyone to disclose, copy, distribute the contents of
this message. Benedictine University does not review, edit or censor
E-Mail communications sent out through their System. The University
maintains and enforces policies regarding the acceptable use of its
technology resources. All messages express views solely of the sender,
which are not to be attributed to Benedictine University, and may not be
copied or distributed without this disclaimer.