Re: off the list for a week

On 9/24/02 12:23 AM, Jack Uretsky wrote:

I'll be off the list for a week (if I do -unsubscribe- correctly) while
enjoying reconnecton with my roots.
Jack

Don't unsubscribe, just set your listserv parameters to "NOMAIL"... The
following is from Bill Halpern's instructions that he sends out from time to
time:

MAIL OPTIONS

You may receive your mail from CHEMED-L in a number of ways.
To change your mail options, send a note to

LISTSERV@MAILER.UWF.EDU

The first line of the message should be one of the following:

1. SET CHEMED-L MAIL/NOMAIL
This is the default and will send you each message as it is received by
CHEMED-L. NOMAIL will temporarily stop mail.

Hope that helps.

Mike
--
Michael Porter