Re: Projectile Motion

but you need to be explicit that this will NOT really help--then the hard
part--write exam problems where it won't. Stress that you want them to be
able to apply the knowledge on their cheat sheets to NEW situations as will
be defined in the test problems. <<

My department chair has told me that I can't put challenging problems on the test..that the problems need to be similar to what we have done in class.

Also, the last time I let the students make up a "cheat sheet", the sheets they came up with were totally useless....

Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429