GF,MT

Hi if there is anyone on the list from GF, MT. I'll be there over the
weekend for a high school 60th reunion and tennis with some old friends.
Contact me for a cool one, on me, at the Holiday Inn on 10th Ave. S.
Arriving Thurs afternoon the 26th by stagecoach from Shelby (where they
shoot wildcats in the depot's baggage room).
Regards,
Jack

--
"What did Barrow's lectures contain? Bourbaki writes with some
scorn that in his book in a hundred pages of the text there are about 180