Re: anyone read this book?

At 20:10 2002/09/21, Joe Heafner asked:
Hi.
Has anyone read _Geometrical Vectors_ by Gabriel Weinreich (U. of Chicago.
1998)? I have some questions about some things.

Just got my own copy of this deceptively thin volume in the mail last week,
after having seen it described in a recent thread here. I will confess that
there is much that is not readily apparent, at least the first time
through. Apparently there is a lot more to vectors than I was ever taught
in six years of college.

I know this doesn't really help, but at least you can feel confident that
you're not alone in the wilderness. :-) I'll be watching to see if anyone
else on the list responds.

--MB