Thermal/Temperature Strips

Hello all-

I am looking for temperature strips - small strips of some paper-like
material that you can attach to a substance and which will change color
to display the approximate temperature.

The idea is that for a 9th grade class I will do a demonstration where
students go to various different objects in the room and
phenomenologically test the temperature by simply feeling it with their
hands. Then I will have them place these temperature strips on the
objects they touched, wait a while, then have the students read the
temperatures for the various objects. This way they will be able to
note that although some objects feel warmer or cooler, all the
temperature strips read the same (I'm assuming these objects have all
been in the same room for a few hours). Or perhaps a better way to say
it is that although the temperature strips read the same, some objects
feel warmer or cooler.

If anyone could help me locate these strips or anything else that would
work for this experiment (I need cheap!) I would be very greatful!!

Thanks-
-Seth Miller
Denver Waldorf High School