From: B. Esser [mailto:besser@MARIAN.CREIGHTON.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 1:59 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: corrupted mail

Using a Mac (OS X.2) the mail client that comes with the OS.
I get an = sign at the end of each line. In other cases setting the
character set to US ASCII instead of the default ISO8859-2 takes care of
the problem.

In Exchange it is
Open the Internet Mail Properties window
Click on the General tab.
Select Message Format, and then Character Set.
Change the character set from ISO-8859-2 to US ASCII.

This client can handle RTF formatted messages but the variety of clients
in use makes anything but plain text problematic.

Bruce Esser
Physics Teacher Something witty
Marian High School Should go here
http://marian.creighton.edu