Making Movies for Motion Analysis

To assist folks who want to make digital video movie clips for motion analysis, I've created a website that expands on an invited talk that I gave at the Boise AAPT Meeting. You can find it at:

http://muweb.millersville.edu/~pjcooney/making-movies/

If Video-Based Motion Analysis is of interest to you, I'd appreciate your feedback about whether you found the website helpful and your suggestions for ways in which I might improve it.

--Pat Cooney
Patrick J. Cooney Ph.D.
Professor of Physics
Dept. of Physics, Millersville U.
Millersville PA 17551
717/872-3770 (voice)
717/872-3985 (fax)
www.millersville.edu/~pjcooney/

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch."
-- Garrison Keillor