Radiation doses

Okay
I am looking for information(website, table) on how much radiation exposure astronauts, flight attendants, x-ray techs are allowed.

How many x-rays is the max for a person per year?

I have found some info on what happens at certain doses but not very much.
Any more of this would be good. like how long to kill you.

My students are actually interested in this....
Tina Fanetti

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429