Re: Is this OT?

At 12:32 PM -0400 9/5/02, Hugh Haskell wrote:

Where I am now, there is no dress code whatever.
So we see students in all sorts of states of
dress, from the bizarre and shock inducing to the squarest of the
square. Some of the more bizarre dressers are among our best
students.

But this misses the possibility that other students might be negatively
affected by bizarre dressers.

Are there meta-studies to address the uniform issue? Or at least good
collections of data in addition to the Long Beach data Rick posted?

Larry