From: Larry Smith [mailto:larry.smith@SNOW.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 1:52 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: vector products

At 6:01 PM -0700 9/3/02, Arnulfo Castellanos Moreno wrote:
I feel that L. Palmer is right. Geometric Algebra can be
studied as soon as
the students learn a first course in linear algebra.

Not before?

I'd like to see how to present GA to high school students, and then to
college freshmen, and _then_ to students who have had linear algebra.

All the papers about GA I've downloaded from the web have professional
physicists as their audience, not lower-division students.

Larry