Re: another textbook shortage

At 11:24 2002/08/26, Justin Parke wrote:
I find myself in a similar bind as an earlier colleague did:

I am short 5 copies of "College Physics," by Serway and Faughn, fifth edition.

If anyone can help (we will pay, etc) please let me know ASAP!!

If you're willing to pay for the books themselves (not just for shipping),
check www.half.com. There are usually several copies for sale (I just
bought some for non-profit resale to my own students, significantly
undercutting the bookstore), and shipping time is generally under a week.
Have your credit card handy and some patience (the site's secure pages tend
to download rather slowly, at least via dialup).

--MB