Re: left/right symmetry, manifest or not

But that is not correct, as one can read in Hesthenes lecture. He writes
that the bivector ("s" stands for "sigma")
s_{1}s_{2} = (the pseudovector) is_{3}
The right hand side of that expression is the pseudoscalar "i" times the
vector pointing out of the plane. The relation extends beyond the
abstract mathematics of the Clifford algebra once one identifies the axes
1,2,3 with the axes of a coordinate system and necessarily implies either
a RHR or a LHR, depending on the choice of axes.