Re: left/right symmetry, manifest or not

I wrote:

Now, suppose we can agree on a coordinate system. In other
words, suppose I
give you enough information so that you can reproduce the
coordinate system
when you arrive in my room.

Is it now possible to describe, via words, which way it is
spinning? If so,
how?

to which John S. Denker responded:

If you say the object's orientation is first north, then east, then
south, then west, then north again, there's no doubt about the
direction of rotation.

Does that answer the question?

Yes, it does. Thank you.

Now, suppose I define a particular vector product such that its magnitude
represents a "circulation" in the "direction of A then in the direction of
B". In what way is this equivalent to the wedge product? How about the
cross product?

Robert Cohen; rcohen@po-box.esu.edu; 570-422-3428; http://www.esu.edu/~bbq
Physics, East Stroudsburg Univ., E. Stroudsburg, PA 18301