Re: AN HTML BUG?

Why hack raw HTML anyway?

There are eleventeen different editors available,
with a WYSIWYG user interface, that will read and
write HTML.

++ Most versions of the Netscape browser have an HTML
composer built in. It and its ancestors (Mosaic etc.)
have had this capability since the day the web was invented.

++ Monoposoft Word has been able to do it for a couple
of years now.

++ Opera has a composer.

++ etc.

-- I'm not recommending Frontpage. It's not needed for the
sort of thing typical physics professors want to do, and
learning it is not worth the trouble. What's worse, it isn't
powerful enough to be useful to real web wizards. In short,
everybody I know who's ever used it has given up on it.