Clifford Algebra References

Another reference that may have been mentioned, but isn't on most of the
posts is the text:

Electrodynamics: A Modern Geometric Approach

by William Baylis

Published by Birkhaeuser

I haven't gotten very far into the book, but I think a fair characterization
of it is to say that it is approximately a 1st graduate level E&M text
utilizing the methods espoused by John D. Chapter one is naturally an
introduction to the required mathematics of Clifford Algebras.

Incidently, it is not too hard to find examples of the use of wedge products
in texts written in Britain. (Meaning, I found it on my bookshelf.) As an
example, "Core Electrodynamics" by Sandra Chapman. Which appears to me to
be an undergraduate level text in E&M. This text doesn't go into the full
Cliffor Algebra formalism and upon a first glance appears to simply use the
wedge product symbol in place of a cross product symbol.

I do not have examples of introductory texts written in Britain to know if
they use wedge products at that level of a text. Does anyone on Phys-L
know?

Joel Rauber