Re: creationism wars

This is the goal of Christians and Muslims?

Of at least some fundamentalist sects--yes!

Can we thank Athiests for peace and the non-degredation of women, etc?

We sure CAN'T thank Christianity or Islam! Certainly some Christians
and some Muslims have such goals and have worked in such movements--(not
many Muslims in the Women's rights movement however).

Rick

Richard W. Tarara
Professor of Physics
Dept. of Chemistry & Physics