Textbook discussion website

John Decker asked me to build a website as an archive for the list's
discussion of topics/examples/suggestions for the textbook I'm writing. I
just set up a very simple site. It is located at
<http://homepage.mac.com/beichner/Book_Discussion/>. I'll copy messages from
the list to the website so you can refer to them if you'd like. At some
point it may be necessary to arrange for submission directly to the site.
For now, let's keep the discussion going here on the list.

Thanks!

Bob