Re: Mystery Equipment

My thanks for all of your inputs. Most especially Thomas B. Greenslade whose collection of pictures, explainations and histories is most impressive! If you didn't go yet - http://www2.kenyon.edu/Depts/Physics/EarlyApparatus/index.html - it really is phenomenal!

Ms. Samantha Ryan
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." - Albert Einstein

Physics Teacher for Shamokin Area Jr/Sr High, PA
Online Portfolio: http://www.geocities.com/s2ryan/