Re: possibly OT: NYT article on GA creationism/evolution debate

The main reason that teaching "creationism" is wrong, wrong, wrong
in the public schools is that it is impossible to talk about creationism
without introducing the text of some religion or the substance thereof.
The courts have already recognized this fact. As far as I am concerned,
the argument stops there.
Regards,
Jack