Re: NOT CIRCLES! DRIFT! was (Re: electron circles, or not)

Thanks Jack

I'm new to the group and I did miss the lead in. I kind of figured something wasn't
quite right here.

Bob LaMontagne

Jack Uretsky wrote:

You evidently missed the stuff leading up to this. There were
postings by a bunch of wild-eyed radicals who want to disown
pseudovectors.

Regards,
Jack