Re: nuclear power: abundant? and cheap?

"Lightweight snippets like this one don't count:

http://www.heritage.org/views/2000/ed120400.html";

Mr. Green has a sense of humor!

A less light weight non snippet:

http://216.239.35.100/search?q=cache:P8wsvh2nR1wC:www.emadvantage.co.nz/Files/Chris-de-Freita.doc+global+warming+carbon+evidence+theory+peer+reviewed&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

A reply for the laity:
http://www.msnbc.com/news/106332.asp?cp1=1

Sierra Club (of Canada) reply to a skeptic:
http://www.sierraclub.ca/national/postings/climate-skeptic-response.html

bc who thinks their views are a joke.

Pse. don't misunderstand the Heritage people are ideologues and (my opinion ,
obviously) have created much more than mischief for the world.

Jim Green wrote:

Another view: ".... But is that what we'd be doing? In fact, many scientists
admit that we can't be sure how much of an impact human activity has on global
temperatures." Really?

Well, I have the same question: Is there any (peer reviewed) evidence that
CO2 et al has any real effect on average global temperature -- or are we
just still coming out of the most recent glaciation?

Lightweight snippets like this one don't count:

http://www.heritage.org/views/2000/ed120400.html

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen