From: John Barrer
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Sent: 8/9/2002 7:41 AM
Subject: MC questions

I am searching for a source of multiple choice
questions to be used in review sessions in an
alg-based course. The questions will be used in
conjunction with a Personal Response System
("clicker"). Last year I used questions from Eric
Mazur's "Peer Instruction"; most students thought
these were too tough. I will still use some of these
but I want to combine them with questions that require
a bit more thought than those typically found in Test
Banks for HS textbooks. Any suggestions so I can avoid
re-invnting the wheel? Thanks. John Barrere Apex HS<
Apex, NC