Re: Challenging the laws of physics

At 11:47 PM 8/6/02, you wrote:
>Along these lines, we should remember that it is only within the past
>year or two that Sony finally gave up on cold fusion.

There are an awful lot of executives out there who never had a good,
effective physics course. This is a reminder that what we do is important.

8-)

Chris Horton

Hmmm....so how do you describe the membership of the APS at that
interesting meeting in LA which I attended, where there was a high level
of interest and ..ah.. squabbling centering on the talks given there by
Pons & Fleischmann?
Brian Whatcott
Altus OK Eureka!