Re: Yucca Mtn. This should raise some hackles

bc who is now convinced "proper" transport to a "proper" central dump is
superior to the present method, but is also convinced there should be NO
nuclear
power stations.

Has anyone done an analysis on the effect of windmills on our
environment? -- including the warming of the atmosphere by the churning
blades and the impact of the noise on our ears

P.S Another BW example is the horrific result of factory chicken and milk
farming.

Another possibility is to offer a substantial reward to those who would
elect to die early. Those volunteers would be offered a view of the Earth
1000 yr before most vegetation had ben devastated this during the moments
of their passing. We could offer rewards to physicians as well. And of
course set up a collection system for the dead bodies for the manufacture
of Solient Green so our protein needs could be met efficiently.

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen