Re: Greetings to You All In Boise

We're here defeating the "brain in a jar" effect.

Meaning, we walk into Boise workshops, look at somebody's badge, and then say "Hey, you're not just a brain in a jar after all!"

:)

Smoke-ring guns were shipped to supposedly arrive on Tuesday. I'm staying in the "towers" dorm, room 504. I'll have to think about how to find you all. Post a sign on the messages board for where to meet? I do have some of those thick copper tubes and some little bitty 7,500 volt DC power supplies.

(Lots of terminals on campus, but none with Telnet. I had to create a free yahoo mail account.)