Re: halfdecade

Pentade? Or does that sound too much like a commercial drink? However I
can tell you that half a byte (8bits) is a nibble. All of which probably
goes back to pieces of 8, and the quarter being 2 bits. When we go metric
will the inch actually go away? We will still have inching along and inch
worms. Just some random thoughts.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

If decade is a group or grouping of ten, what is a group of five?

Jim Green