Re: Yucca Mtn. This should raise some hackles

Thank you all -- I had caught one or two of your points before I posted.

I intend to edit your replies including names and e-mails and send to Sam.
I'll include the request he get your permissions before publishing in his
feedback section. [He could visit the archives and publish anything, I
suppose, tho.]

bc who especially likes the quick calc. of the weight of the casks from the
number of trucks, weight of material, etc.