Re: DjVu (was: cross-platform font issue)

DjVu is "really" déjà vue. As usual "can't open as can't find the
app. pgm. that created it." [The often encountered down side of
thinking different(ly).]

I downloaded the whatever, it self opened, and put itself into a folder
in apps. Then hit one of JD's DjVu's links, and got the above error
upon attempting to open his downloaded file.

When I hit the "about DjVu" it opened in internet explorer -- what's
internet explorer? I thought it was supposed to be a Netscape plugin.

Please help me!

bc

"John S. Denker" wrote:

Kossom wrote:

For what its worth, I can't read the PDFs that John posted.

cut