rendering HTML - cross-platform font issue?

As you may have noticed, I had trouble even pasting John's symbols
into an email.

http://www.monmouth.com/~jsd/physics/degeneracy.pdf
http://www.monmouth.com/~jsd/physics/rapidity.pdf

Thanks! Those look great (when printed out), although I agree with
Mark that for whatever reason, they have low resolution on-screen.

You will have to download the viewer plugin for your
browser. It's free. Go to
http://www.lizardtech.com/download/

LizardTech's site is not responding properly right now, but I look
forward to trying it soon. Carl
--
Carl E. Mungan, Asst. Prof. of Physics 410-293-6680 (O) -3729 (F)
U.S. Naval Academy, Stop 9C, Annapolis, MD 21402-5026