Re: Big money in the electrostatics biz

Bernard..

Thank you for your support, I saw William Beaty's explanation to component
(x) and in theory he is correct and this hopefully satisfies your curiosity.
In reality there were some additional issues to deal with that constitute
the products IP.

Being new to your forum/list server, I was unable to conclude whether the
posting with my name on it was from you or from myself ... if it was you I
thank you. It is likely my first posting just ended up being emailed to
myself.

I am satisfied that William Beaty will take more care in the future ... I
guess this situation serves to remind us how careful we all must be with our
first glance opinions.

Best regards,

Bill Thorp

ZapNo Pty Ltd