Re: Borrowing bandwith?

No!

bc

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

"Robert J. Beichner" wrote:

I was wondering if I could impose on the collective wisdom of you fol=
ks on
the Phys-L and PhysLrnr lists. I just signed a contract with Addison-=
Wesley
to write a new physics textbook. (I wasn=B9t invited back to work on =
the next
edition of Serway/Beichner. It=B9s a long story=8A) I=B9m still tryin=
g to walk the ...

1) Was I the only one to receive a slightly deformed text?

cut