Re: Am I teaching what I should in HS physics?

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Mackey" <jmackey@HARDING.EDU>

I assume you were addressing high school/lower level books and not
college texts. I don't remember seeing a college text that presented
that form as a problem solution approach. That "might" have been the
case 20 years ago, but I don't think so now!
James Mackey

There are lots of 'straw men' in these debates--used by _all sides_ (not
sure of the polygon appropriate to all this ;-). This may be one.

Rick