Re: Lectures and written communications

But what happens to these students after they have been
graduated from our universities and join corporate
America ?

Below is an example ...
Any comments???

I have found that ANY online/email "help" response I have
received has been a similar generic reply which to me says:
"We couldn't be bothered to read your e-mail because we
are too busy assuming you are an idiot who either doesn't
have a real problem or didn't provide enough information
for us to assist you anyway."

Don't know that it has anything to do with a lack of
listening skills - just extremely poor manners and bad
assumptions.

S Ryan

=====
Physics Teacher seeking job