Chris

From: John S. Denker <jsd@MONMOUTH.COM>

Helloooooo? I thought Microsoft is the vendor that is known for a
longstanding policy of systematically introducing incompatibilities,
to force users to upgrade even when it is against their interests,
and to place artificial burdens on competitors, again to the well-
documented disadvantage of users.