From: Tina Fanetti [mailto:FanettT@QUEST.WITCC.CC.IA.US]
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2002 8:01 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Vapor?

True it would be better to ask more open ended questions, but I have =
a difficult time getting them to answer the more straight forward que=
stions. =20

What I am trying to do is figure out what they think it is so I know =
if i need to cover that idea or if they know it suffeciently well so =
that I don't need to go over it.

Also, most of the questions I ask them, I am trying to draw out their=
misconceptions.

I am not too succesful at it yet. But I am working on it.

Tina