Re: Magnetic Water?

At 9:27 PM -0500 on 5/13/02, pojhome wrote
Are these guys pulling my leg??

http://clearwatermax.com/operation.htm

Paul O. Johnson

No, they are making MONEY!!!!!!!!!

I had a student a few years back whose dad sold a similar setup for
the gas lines on a car.
The MagnetoHydroDynamic effect was to separate the gasoline molecule
into positive and negative 'ions' that would improve combustion.

Since I keep a continuing record of mileage and gallons, I was quite
willing to have a set 'on loan' for evaluation. The magnets were
quite strong but NOT up to NeFeBo strength. (I wonder why NOT?)

Seven months of testing showed no improvement in mpg. I was not
surprised, the kid scratched his head and I have NO IDEA what his
dad's reaction was. I'm fairly certain that his would be something
along the lines of 'Oh, that was on a '93 Saturn. They have fuel
lines that block the field" - or some other ad hoc excuse. The set
quite expensive but I don't remember how much.

I will be quite happy to supply STRONGER magnets for way less $$$ for
those who are curious.

--