New Guy with Question

All,

I'm new to this list and wanted to introduce myself.

For the last 8 years I've been Assistant Director of Perkins Observatory in
central Ohio. Starting in August (so soon!) I'll be teaching physics at
Ironwood Ridge High School in Tucson, AZ. This is a new school (opened
just this past year) without a current physics program (as none of the
students were ready for it until now). While I haven't been out to see
everything as of yet, I'm told that I'll get to unpack most of the physics
toys.

I've been out of classroom instruction for a good 10 years now, so I fear
that I'm a little rusty on some of the finer points. Also, I am rather
outspoken. Therefore you can expect to be hearing from me on a regular
basis as I ask many questions and make random comments.

For my first question...

I'm looking for a good source of student physics labs online. I know there
must be something out there. My hope is to start with easy labs using
simple materials and equipment. Can anyone point me toward a comprehensive
lab write-up archive and/or list of links?

Bob Martino Can you really name a star?
http://home.columbus.rr.com/starfaq/
"I look up to the heavens
but night has clouded over