Apparatus Competition Deadline is June 1

Please don't forget to send in your entry (or entries) for this summer's
apparatus competition in Boise by June 1.

Entry forms are available on my web site (listed below on the signature line).

If you have any trouble finding the forms, or any other questions, I'll be glad
to respond.

If you forget the email address of the current director Richard Flarend
(ref7@psu.edu) you can send them to me and I'll forward them to him.

May 1 was the (soft) deadline to indicate you wanted to submit an entry, but
June 1 is a firm deadline for submitting entries.

Mike

--
Mike Moloney, Physics & Optical Engineering Department
Rose-Hulman Inst of Tech, 812 877 8302